1 : Legal notices
The Website https://www.candicetrandai.com (hereinafter “the Website”) is published by Candice Tran Dai (hereinafter “the Publisher”).
Contact information :
- Address : 59 bis avenue Gabriel Péri, 94100, France
- Email : contact[at]candicetrandai.com
- Business registration number: 48843057000025
- EU Intra-community VAT number: FR22488430570
Publication director and site editor: Candice Tran Dai
Website hosting :
The Website https://www.candicetrandai.com is hosted by OVH, SAS with a capital of 10,069,020 euros, whose head office is located 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
The individual company Candice Tran Dai is concerned about the rights of individuals. With regards to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its visitors, a policy incorporating all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by them as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights is presented hereafter.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Pursuing navigation on this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
2: Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
3: Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
4: Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from Internet attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
6: Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
7: Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Candice Tran Dai.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– Email address
8: Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can request the Site to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to oppose the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
by email, at contact[at]candicetrandai.com
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests requires so.
9: No sharing of personal data with third parties
In no case whatsoever, the data collected on our Site will be ceded or sold to third parties.